Coverage is the same for people who qualify for Medicare due to disability as it is for those who qualify based on age (turning 65). This includes people with dementia, mental illness, ALS, MS and other long-term and chronic conditions.
There are no illnesses or underlying conditions that disqualify people for Medicare coverage. Because of this, millions of Americans under the age of 65 and already on Medicare can qualify for additional benefits.
The benefits include:
- Premiums starting at $0 per month
- Coverage for copays and deductibles
- Prescription drugs
- And transportation to the doctor and pharmacy
Our company has helped qualified people receive benefits like:
- Massage services
- Meals after a hospital
- Food for their dog
- A wellness membership
- Vitamins and groceries
- Home improvements
- In home care
- And pest control services
For those who are eligible, all of these benefits could be available. Are you one of them?
At 100 Insure, we help people just like you discover the incredible benefits they are eligible for. Take our quiz to see if you qualify.
What about beneficiaries?
Beneficiaries are entitled to an individualized assessment of whether or not they meet coverage criteria.
While there are criteria that has to be met to obtain this coverage, Medicare shouldn’t be denied based on the person’s underlying condition or diagnosis.
- Beneficiaries should not be denied coverage because they will need health care for a long time.
- Beneficiaries should not be denied coverage because their underlying condition will not improve.
- Coverage should NOT be denied simply because services are “maintenance only” or because the patient has a particular illness or condition
The truth is, millions of Americans are eligible for Medicare, even if they aren’t turning 65, but they don’t know they qualify and therefore miss out on these benefits. Don’t miss out. Click here to take our quiz now and see if you or a loved one qualify for benefits.